Mid Island Brick Fest Contest!
The Wellington Library branch is helping MILUG out by organizing a contest for the Mid Island Brick Fest. The contest is open to all ages – yes, we mean all! – so check out the details below!
- Create a HAUNTED HOUSE out of LEGO® bricks
- Please come up with your own custom creation rather than using an official LEGO® set but you can modify sets to add your own twist!
- Please keep adult/sibling help to a minimum
- Use your own bricks or borrow a kit from the Wellington Library branch
- Please note that you cannot keep the LEGO® borrowed from the library
- Bring your LEGO® creation to the Mid Island Brick Fest on Saturday, October 29th by 2pm to be eligible to win a LEGO® prize
- Multiple prizes to be won!
- Judging will be done by MILUG members and announced at the Mid Island Brick Fest at 3:45pm
- Winners can pick up their prize from the library after 3:45pm
- You do not have to be present to win but all contest submissions created with your own LEGO® must be picked up by 4pm
- Option to display your entry at the library until November 12th
- Age categories: 4-7, 8-11, 12-18, 19+
Mid Island Brick Fest Details
- WHAT: Mid Island Brick Fest
- WHEN: Saturday, October 29th 10:00am – 4:00pm
- WHERE: Country Club Centre (between the library and Shoppers Drug Mart)
- COST: Free
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or contact the Wellington Library branch.